crazy for you


selamat petang. hope korang semua happy2 la petang ni kan. wawa kat hostel saja. tak keluar pon. yela, sekarangkan musim hujan. so, ini first entry wawa tau. wawa newbie dalam blogger. hyee, saya wawa :) bosan2 ni wawa teringat dekat someone la. sapa? korang teka la. sapa betul, wawa bagi hadiah. ngee~

we always have our ups & downs but we always breakthrough. I know how much you love but do you no how much i love you? I love you more than anything else in this world. I hope you know that when i see you and heart beats faster every second i look into your eyes. I think about all the good times between us. Even kita kenal dari seorang kawan biasa saja. betul kata pepatah " x kenal maka x cinta" and i most agree with that fact. People think I'm crazy but they don't know you. I just wanted to tell you... I'M CRAZY FOR YOU!!!

0 komen: